Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quickie

I owe a quick post.

Essentially, I've been getting my butt kicked daily. In a good way of course. The sheer volume of acronyms thrown at me daily has crippled by ability to carry on a conversation with a normal person. When I'm asking for direction I ask for the BWTGT (best way to get there). I refer to staying up late and working hard as RPR (relentless pursuit of results). It is quite literally, OOC (out of control).

Had my first week with students. I have been a teacher for 5 days. I love it. I'm sorry, but I will have to sprinkle in tidbits from that first week in future posts. I haven't really taken it all in yet.

Saturday night, Guster played a free show in Candler Park here in ATL. I attended, I sang along, I danced, I sweated, I got bitten by the Georgia state bird (the mosquito, for the uninitiated).

Essentially, I don't have much to write because I have too much to say. Feel free to give me a call if you get a chance one evening.

--lm

2 comments:

Anonymous

You have caught on quickly to the norms of Georgia, those being sweating in the heat and being eaten by mosquitos. Glad you are enjoying our lovely state.

Carrie

The Pattersons in Lex.

Those were the days, my friend!

Post a Comment